THE SHOOTING LINE
- Good afternoon.
- Pardon me for bothering you, missus.
- I don't want any.
- Any what?
- Chocolate. You want to sell me a chocolate bar, right?
- Chewing gum?
- No, no.
- Are you a Hare Krishma?
- No. God is my savior.
- Are you from the Church of the Latter-day Saints or something?
- No, I'm not.
- Are you from the Association -
- Missus, please don't be so rude. Can I speak?
- Of course you can. Pardon me.
- This is a robbery.
[ Trecho do meu conto "Linha do Tiro", publicado na revista Manoa, USA.
Ontem recebi mais exemplares dela e eta porra! ]